Sapphire was discovered in Montana in the late 1800's by a gold miner working on one of the gravel bars on the Missouri River near Helena. By 1895, the relentless search for gold in Montana lead to the discovery of the most significant deposits of sapphire.
Sapphires are among the rarest gemstones in the world. Sapphires are also one of the hardest gemstones on earth are extremely durable, which means they will remain beautiful forever, perfect for a Montana sapphire engagement ring.
Montana sapphires have remarkable color and brilliance. There are some colors from Montana that are found no where else in the world. This combination is what makes the Montana Sapphire so appealing and unique.
For centuries, sapphires have been the choice of royalty for engagement rings. Sapphires are available in every color imaginable, which allow you to select the perfect piece of Montana sapphire jewelry to reflect your personal style.
We mined these Rock Creek sapphires in the beautiful mountains of Montana, facet them and set them into elegant yet affordable jewelry.
For 25 years, we have been the leading retailer of Montana Sapphire jewelry. With our long standing tradition of offering our customers only the very best made in Montana product, we have risen to the top of our class and intend to stay there. Here are some reasons why we at Mac's Gems are renown as the best at what we do.
1. Choice. Whether you are looking for a Montana sapphire engagement ring, tennis bracelet, exclusive pendant, or stunning earrings, our dedicated team is committed to producing show-stopping pieces for your every need. From affordable sterling silver to sumptuous 14K white or yellow gold, featuring unique and rare designs, you will be spoiled for choice when picking the perfect gift for that someone special.
2. Handmade. We take pride in creating the perfect piece of jewelry. Each piece is hand crafted by a Montana craftsman with a commitment to detail and quality, you can be assured with over 20 years experience, that every piece passed from us to you adheres to the highest standards of jewelry making. Each piece comes with a certificate of authenticity and cleaning instructions.
3. Free Shipping Worldwide. No matter where you are in the world, we will ensure that your purchase will reach you safe and sound and every package is insured at no charge to you. We pride ourselves in offering our clients the best post-purchase service possible and this promise certainly encompasses free shipping. Most shipping is done within 48 hours unless we are at a trade show. We pride ourselves on our prompt shipping.
4. Ethically and eco friendly mined. We have a sterling reputation to uphold and believe that honesty and integrity are two main ingredients of success.
5. Direct from the miner to you. Many of these stones were dug and purchased years ago in Montana by our family and friends.
6. Fine & Extensive Collection. We understand that no two people are exactly alike. That is why we have come up with a wide array of precious collections to satisfy even the most discerning and jaded of buyers. No matter what you seek, you can be sure that we will have it.
7. Guarantee. We offer our clients a guarantee on all purchases. Do not hesitate to ask us about our flexible return and exchange policy. Sapphire is a 9 out of 10 on the Moh's hardness scale, second only to diamond and will last for generations to come.
8. Competitive Pricing. Our customers are treated to very competitive pricing on all our gems. Direct from the miner to you allows us to offer you exceptional deals and savings to our customers. You are welcome to compare our prices with that of our competition’s. At Mac's Gems, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance.
9. American owned and Montana mined. Our settings, chains and quality metal box imprinted Original Montana Sapphire Jewelry are all made in the U.S.A. Each box comes with a Made in Montana sticker.
10. Dedicated Team. At Mac's Gems, we are fully dedicated to looking after all our customers. You will always be treated to the best customer service possible. Give us a call anytime of the day and we will answer any question that have to do with our products and services.